Saturday, February 26, 2011

Me & my Life

I came to this world in uncertain date,but my friends told me that i was born in around December of 1986 and i fixed my birth day on 30th December Tibet. i didn't get any opportunity to study anything in Tibet and fled to India in 1994. I entered in Loseling Monastery and started learn KA KHA and ABCD from the Loseling school. As the time passes my school life was over and i was out of school without any knowledge. I realized to study hard to move forward in my life. so, i tried to study in many fields like, Philosophy and Literature, History, Grammar and Buddhism and so on. as the result of those struggles, i wrote two poetry books and one history book, one book based on Buddhist Philosophy, one translation book so far. Now, I am in second year of Middle Approach(Madyamika)in Loseling University and student of Sarah Tibetan college for higher Tibetan Literature. Many things to study, But life is too short, so, i can't touch everything, but, catch one thing firmly. thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment